Friday, November 6, 2009

Nikon D60 10.2MP Digital SLR with 18-55mm Nikon Zoom Lens.

Nikon D60 10.2MP Digital SLR with 18-55mm Nikon Zoom Lens.

Nikon digital SLR Imaging of the system, including the world famous light quality Nikon lens. Continued research and development objective.

Nikon up providing the Nikon digital SLR photographers with more options and greater efficiency of light.

Nikon is pleased to add new sign-AF-S DX 18-55mm, an 18 55mm Nikon lens built-in Silent Wave Motor and Vibration Reduction (VR). AF-S DX-NIKKOR 18 55mm f3.5-5.6G VR price is low and compact 3x zoom lens with amazing versatility.

This new Nikon lens offers greater flexibility to the new Nikon DX-NIKKOR lens lineup. I have the same 18 55mm Nikon lens AF-S DX that comes with the D60 and my love for her - but not the weight and focus on what works well. I have about a macro if you want. I decided it was no less of indoor photography without flash and to increase stability in a low speed of light. Location blinds to reduce vibration of the 18 I have in my VR 200 mm, but not in my D40 (I use it on my D300 and barely comes close).

It works well if the image can be sharp, 1 / 20, 1 / 10 to 1 / 8 if it really stable, while his brother - cannot trust what I receive from the non-VR version. It also helps in the long (55 mm), raw light and other times when the need for Nikon DX-NIKKOR lens. in terms of resolution, distortion of light fall and all other indicators, this lens is good or slightly better than not. Model Nikon DX-NIKKOR lens is a bit heavy and looks a bit more solid in construction with the highest concentration ring and zoom ring differently-sculpted Guide (at the recessed plastic notches compared to the original version). I think the addition of a VR lens allows the D40, D40x or D60, which introduced new more efficient in measuring and testing. (In particular the distortion and violence) that some of the steps is to change.

Additional Notes: There are some clunking sound from the VR for some time and have focused in any area or in the bag and the lens, but less of a problem if. Like most people have a camera or lens bag and the bell, I've never used one and never had a problem if sunglasses cup my hand around the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment